May 19, 2013
Radio host Adam Kokesh (the armed Second Amendment march on washington guy) was arrested Saturday in Philadelphia during a Smoke Down Prohibition rally.
As witnessed in footage of the event filmed by fellow activists, Kokesh appears to have been arrested for the victimless crime of exercising his First Amendment right to free speech.
The talk radio host recently garnered national attention when he announced a July 4th armed march on Washington D.C. in defiance of the capitol’s firearms laws. As of yet, it’s unclear whether his connection to the upcoming event had anything to do with his arrest.
On the Sunday broadcast of the Alex Jones Show, Alex spoke to one of Kokesh’s crew members, Lucas, who stated the feds haven’t yet disclosed where Adam is being detained.
More on this as it develops.
View videos of the arrest below:
- Update: Radio Host Adam Kokesh Locked Up in Federal Jail Til Monday
- Does Video Show Cop Planting Something on Adam Kokesh During His Arrest?
- Armed march on Washington D.C. announced for July 4th: Is Adam Kokesh crazy, or courageous?
- D.C. Police Chief: We Will Arrest Adam Kokesh and Open Carry Protesters
- The Mechanism of Power with Adam Kokesh
This article was posted: Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 8:49 pm